- Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- Long-life LEDs provide 59,000 hours of operation (BELEDWP60W), or 57,000 hours of operation (BELEDWP80W) with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- BELEDWP60W models deliver 6,990 lumens and 115 lumens per watt (LPW) at 4000k, or 7,231 lumens and 119 LPW at 5000k.*
- BELEDWP80W models deliver 9,803 lumens and 126 LPW at 4000k, or 9,953 lumens and 128 LPW at 5000k.*
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 70.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat paint.
- Tempered borosilicate glass lens with seamless silicone gasket to prevent leaks.
- Removable threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit, or for button photocells.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.