- Available in 4000K (neutral white) and 5000K (cool white) color temperatures.*
- Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Choose from 3,243 lumens and 108 lumens per watt (LPW) at 4000K, or 3,316 lumens and 111 LPW at 5000K.*
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 70.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
- Tempered borosilicate glass lens with seamless silicone gasket to prevent leaks.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- cULus listed for wet locations (-30°C/ -22°F to 40°C/104°F).
- IP65 rated.
- Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity (1kV).
- 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.