Dusk-to-Dawn Light Fixture
The Dusk-to-Dawn security/flood light is an ideal solution for general site and flood lighting in commercial and residential settings. Die cast aluminum housing and fluted, polycarbonate lens shield reduces glare and provides an effective, economical security light. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, incandescent and HID security/flood lights.
- Available in 5000k (cool white) color temperature.*
- Long-life LEDs provide 55,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Delivers 5,027 lumens and 99 lumens per watt.*
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Die cast aluminum housing.
- Fluted, polycarbonate lens shield to reduce glare.
- NEMA-type photocell and mounting arm are included.
- Wall-mount attachment is standard.
- Extruded aluminum extension arm (15” height, 13” width, 1⅝” diameter) is also standard.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
|Dimensions||131/2" x 91/2" x 7"|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|