- Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- Long-life LEDs provide 372,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Available models provide from 9,816 to 18,408 lumens, and from 117 to 131 lumens per watt (LPW).*
- IES roadway photometric distributions include types II-V.
- NEMA floodlight distributions include very narrow (3H x 3V), medium narrow (4H x 4V), medium wide (5H x 5V) & very wide (7H x 7V).
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Optional glare shields (full & half) & wire guards are available.
- Optional NEMA photocell installation kit provides watertight photocell attachment to driver enclosure cover.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable dark bronze or light gray powder coat finish at least 2 mils thick on all surfaces and a heat-resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Driver enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket
- Effective projected areas (EPA's) are:
- Front: 0.24 square feet
- Side: 0.29 square feet
- Face: 1.10 square feet
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.