Premium Multi-Purpose LED Area Luminaire
Premium architectural LED area luminaire designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks, and a wide variety of other large, general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options for flood lighting, pole-, ground-and wall-mounted area lighting, and other outdoor lighting requirements.
- Available in 3000k (warm white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- Long-life LEDs provide 372,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Standard optic provides an IES roadway type V distribution, or a 7V (vertical) x 7H (horizontal) NEMA floodlight distribution.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish at least 2 mils thick on all surfaces and a heat-resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Wireway enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket.
- Effective projected areas (EPA's) are:
- Front: 0.05 s.f.(knuckle) / 0.06 s.f.(yoke)
- Side: 0.07 s.f.(knuckle & yoke)
- Face: 0.20 s.f.(knuckle) / 0.23 s.f.(yoke)
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
|Lumens||1593 Lumens (3000K) / 1603 Lumens (4000K) / 1624 Lumens (5000K)|
|Dimensions||43/4" x 53/4" x 11/2"|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|