30W Multi-Purpose LED Area Luminaire
The BELEDMPAL series is a group of architectural LED area luminaires designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks, and a wide variety of other large, general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options make the BELEDMPAL a versatile luminaire for flood lighting, pole-, ground- and wall-mounted area lighting, and other outdoor lighting requirements.
- Available in 3000k (warm white), 4000K (neutral white) and 5000K (cool white).*
- Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Delivers 3,453 lumens & 115 lumens per watt (LPW) at 3000k; 3,586 lumens and 120 LPW at 4000k; and 3,718 lumens & 124 LPW at 5000k.*
- Standard optic provides an IES roadway type V distribution, or a 7V (vertical) x 7H (horizontal) NEMA floodlight distribution.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Optional full glare shields, half glare shields & wire guards are available.
- Die-cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish and a heat-resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Wireway enclosure is sealed with a watertight silicon rubber gasket.
- Effective projected areas (EPA's) are:
- Front: 0.09 sq. ft.
- Side: 0.07 sq. ft.
- Face: 0.29 sq. ft.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
- cULus listed for wet locations (-30°C to 40°C / -22°F to 104°F)
- IP65 rated.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B.
- Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity (1kV).
- 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
|Lumens||3453 (3000K) / 3586 (4000K) / 3718 (5000K)|
|Dimensions||71/8" W x 65/8" H x 15/8" D|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|