100W Multi-Purpose LED Area Luminaire
The BELEDMPAL series is a group of architectural LED area luminaires designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks, and a wide variety of other large, general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options make the BELEDMPAL a versatile luminaire for flood lighting, pole-, ground- and wall-mounted area lighting, and other outdoor lighting requirements.
- 120-277V models available in 3000k (warm white), 4000K (neutral white) and 5000K (cool white). 277-480V models available in 4000k and 5000k.*
- Long-life LEDs provide a minimum of 65,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Standard optic provides an IES roadway type V distribution, or a 7V (vertical) x 7H (horizontal) NEMA floodlight distribution.
- Type III models (120-277V) deliver 11,423 lumens and 114 lumens per watt (LPW) at 3000k; 11,614 lumens and 116 LPW at 4000k; and 12,543 lumens and 125 LPW at 5000k.*
- Type III models (277-480V) deliver 12,368 lumens and 124 LPW at both 4000k and 5000k.*
- Type V models deliver (120-277V) 12,158 lumens and 122 LPW at 3000k; 12,105 lumens and 121 LPW at 4000k; and 12,353 lumens and 124 LPW at 5000k.*
- Type V models (277-480V) deliver 12,354 lumens and 124 LPW at 4000k; and 12,507 lumens and 125 LPW at 5000k.*
- Universal 120-277 or 277-480 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Optional glare shields (full and half) and wire guards are available.
- Die-cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish and a heat-resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Wireway enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket.
- Effective projected areas (EPA's) are:
- Front: 0.38 sq. ft.
- Side: 0.30 sq. ft.
- Face: 1.04 sq. ft.
- Threaded receptacle (½” NPS) for photocell. Optional arms and slip-fitters provide additional photocell mounting options.
- Trunnion mount is standard.
- Steel arm mount provides secure attachment to flat surfaces, or use the adapter for round poles.
- Slip-fitter mount provides attachment to poles (2⅜" O.D. tenon).
- Yoke mount luminaire models are available by special order.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
- cULus listed for wet locations (-30°C to 40°C / -22°F to 104°F).
- IP65 rated.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B.
- Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity (120-277V models protected to 4kV & 277-480V models protected to 2kV).
- 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
|Lumens||11,423 to 12,354 (see spec sheet for details)|
|Volts||120-277 / 277-480 Volts (see spec sheet for details)|
|Dimensions||125/8" W x 97/8" H x 33/8" D|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|