- Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- Long-life LEDs provide 122,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Delivers 27,820 lumens from 200 watts input (139 lumens per watt) at both 4000k & 5000k.*
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Step-down transformers are required for 347-480V applications. Use optional transformer cover box for
enclosed wire connections (see page 3 of specification sheet for details).
- 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Painted steel housing.
- Options include pendant-mounting kits, surface-mounting kits, diffused lenses, and steel wire-guard kits.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.