Duct Bank Conduit Spacers
Specifically adapted for holding and spacing electrical conduits, these high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plates are lightweight, durable, chemical resistant, and impact resistant, allowing for a more efficient install of underground electrical systems.
Available in ready-made standard sizes or fabricated to custom specifications, all plates are designed with concrete flow openings to prevent cold joints from forming in the duct bank.
LIMITED WARRANTY: Bolt Electrical Products warrants to the original purchaser that the goods manufactured by it are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Consequences of improper selection or installation of Bolt Electrical Products products on any application over any period of time is the sole responsibility of the Purchaser or User. Bolt Electrical Products liability is limited to replacement or, or credit for, defective products. MANUFACTURER AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FORM OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- Value add: Reduce installation manpower by up to 33%*
- Reduce duration of installation by up to 55%*
- Reduced installation cost by up to 50%*
- Trench open for shorter period of time
- Duct bank configuration matches BIM design
- Duct banks can be preassembled outside the trench providing a safer installation process
- Accessories allow for easy anchoring of duct bank
- Electrical and telecommunication duct banks
- Ideal for multi-tier duct banks
- Easily assemble large duct bank configurations
- Ideal for ensuring conduit spacing required by heat calculations
- Duct banks can be safely and easily assembled outside of the trench and lifted into place
- Conduit alignment is maintained for easier coupling of conduits
* Versus traditional conduit chair spacers
|PVC electrical conduit trade size|
|No. of conduits||2"||4"||6"|